Monday, August 29, 2011

Beginning of the 4th .....




When I heard three year ago the call to join The Pais Project, I thought that It would be just one year  a year. As I transitioned from team member to team leader and then repeating my role as team leader last year, I had no clue What God had planned. That He was bubbling inside of me a new season that would force me to grow and rely on Him more deeply then ever  before. Once more show me that its nothing to do with me but its all about Him... 
Is it not a shocker that your in the mist of living your life, suddenly realize the many things you don’t know about Him and some of those revelations of who God is, is not even the tip of the ice berg. I mean you grasp an understanding of God in certain areas of your life and then God is also showing you His path is not a game or win or lose or even of luck and chance but of providence or His will and of His heart. 
I am just overwhelmed but happy and grateful that God is in the business of shocking and surprising this daughter of His....
I am in my first officially week of being a ...wait for it... Its a big title...Hub Leader, Youth Director, Team Leader....in other words I am overseeing two teams while leading another and building structure into our youth group.  Its a lot to take in... My prayers turned from my own desires and then into His desire, so once I placed my life in His hands the statement that came forth was Trust in me a little bit more, lean into me more then you ever have and again with some nervousness in my heart, I said yes
Yes to loving people into growth, to challenging teams to push behind the norm and to never settle, Yes to Him and No to me and instead of seeing loads of Oh No’s and eeekkks and I am beginning to see so many more Yes’s and possibilities in my life in then I could every have imagined
My life is in his hands and it really is the best place to be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment